- 1 How is start rollerblading?
- 1.1 Running a business class skating
- 1.2 Requirements to Skating
- 1.3 Create skating lessons
- 1.4 Why teach children skating
- 1.5 Benefits of skating for children
- 1.6 Security must take into account
- 1.7 Tips to start skating lessons
- 1.8 Weaknesses with skating lessons
- 1.9 Advantages of starting with skating lessons
- 1.10 Biggest success stories in skating lessons
How is start rollerblading?
If you are a person who likes children and have skating skills to start a business class children skating it is your business.
To mount this business you do not need big investment, only to have skates, internet to make yourself known and most essential to have knowledge of skating and patience with children.
To begin your skating lessons you have to make yourself known, you can get started with the children of your friends, or friends of your children or let you know in nearby schools to your home, or you can also make yourself known on the Internet, opening a blog, or from your facebook.
If you like kids and have expertise in such an attractive sport is practiced as skating, then start a business of skating lessons can be profitable business idea you were looking for. That is why in today’s post we tell you everything you need to know to start making money with one of the favorite sports of children.
Opening a business Skating does not require a large capital investment, it is actually very little we need to start and much we can win if we apply good strategies to execute. In addition to knowledge, a pair of skates and good publicity, you must make a planning here to show you closer to your goals market performance.
This time we’ll start with an overview of the business of skating lessons to familiarize yourself with it, then we’ll go with requirements, tips, benefits, disadvantages and more.
Let us begin!
Know how to have business without investment money
Running a business class skating
Skating is a very complete sport, ideal for psychomotor development of children, as it contributes to processes such as balance and coordination. His practice has spread throughout the world and certainly has captivated many children, so it is today within our list of profitable business ideas.
This business is to give skating lessons to children who can be contacted at the area where you are, or by going to areas where there is a large presence of children. Once you have the first parents of children interested in your classes, it will be necessary to organize schedules. Often weekends are the precise days. Remember that you can establish a fee for class or a monthly fee to ensure continuity.
On the other hand, skating classes have several methods available you can specialize sessions, as is figure skating, hockey, speed skating, among others. In addition, you can easily incorporate them with games that involve the use of skates, even in other sports.
Requirements to Skating
Let’s look at the requirements and conditions that need to fulfill to launch your business:
Knowledge of the activity: The first is that we have knowledge in practice skating, this will be the raw material, the investment of our business and their very livelihood.
Security: when your classes start skating, you have to take into account the safety of children. For children to move safely and not lose confidence, you need to follow some guidelines caution in practice this sport fun. Remember you must have:
special helmet, approved and well adjusted as preventing head injuries when falling.
Knee and elbow pads to protect articulaciones.Muñequeras to prevent a fracture or dislocation of the wrist. Protection in the palm of the hand can protect a child against possible falls.
InnovationAs you will see in the market study, many businesses in this sector, which lies difference in the way in innovating their business and are presented as teachers with modern practices and adapting technological resources to the needs of your business, as for example the use of platforms like YouTube to teach or be released. This is a fundamental aspect to be at the level of other competitors.
Patience:teaching is not an easy process, especially if you have not done before, so it is necessary that we have a lot of patience in learning and thus assess which methodologies are about to go to work. Teach with patience and dedication, certainly you will earn points that you are learning.
Create skating lessons
Once you have made known to you you create skating lessons. Here are some tips:
- Keep the attention of children and do not get bored, because otherwise the class you apart.
- Classes must be an hour, but the kids get tired and leave.
- Begins for a quarter of an hour with different warm up exercises, both skates as without them.
- Separate the children into groups according to their level of skating, but those who do not know much they are going to overwhelm.
- Use games to make ejercicos you want them to do. Cones are going to be critical, and some sticks short of those softball also type.
- The exercises are not long in time, 5 minutes to the Tag, 5 minutes to learn back etc.
Why teach children skating
- Skating is a very complete sport ideal for psychomotor development of the child, especially balance and coordination.
- It’s great fun, with various forms (hockey, artistic, speed, etc) and very susceptible to adapt and integrate them with other games skates (basketball, volleyball, football, classic games).
- It is an activity that invites interaction with other children and play in group favoring integration and socialization. It can also be performed individually.
- Skating is a sport very safe if all protections are used carefully and practiced under the instructions of qualified professionals
- Skating equipment is relatively inexpensive, sturdy and durable with easy maintenance.
Benefits of skating for children
- Improves coordination and balance develops.
- It is a means of transport for short journeys that allows parents to accompany children in their daily training, while running or skating with them, without agotarles.
- It creates a feeling of speed and freedom, providing children with a controlled independence of adults and helping them be more responsible.
- It encourages children to physical exercise without being aware of the effort, through fun and games.
- It is a means of social integration, facilitates relationships between kids of different ages and sexes.
- It helps prevent overweight and obesity. A fast-paced skating burns more calories than jogging or cycling without the child gets tired much.
- Promotes the harmonious growth of bones and muscles in general.
- Improves the elasticity of joints without overloading. It is less harmful than other sports such as running and less boring for children.
- It helps children relax and improves sleep.
- Learning to skate is the basis for many other sports like Freeskate, Hockey online, Traditional Hockey, Figure Skating, Cross-skate, ice skating, ice hockey, speed, etc. So they do not get bored and are learning new techniques.
Security must take into account
When you start your skating lessons you have to take into account the safety of children. For children to move safely and not lose confidence, you need to follow some guidelines caution in practice this fun sport:
- Use special helmet, approved and well adjusted as preventing head injuries when falling.
- Use kneepads and elbow pads to protect the joints.
- Use wrist straps to avoid fractures or dislocation of the wrist. Protection in the palm of the hand can protect a child against possible falls.
- Avoid skating on uneven surfaces having stones, holes, sticks, oils, sand or water.
- Do not skate on streets or highways.
- Do not hold in cars or bicycles running on skates.
- Wear comfortable but durable clothing.
Tips to start skating lessons
Throughout the process, it is necessary to have strategies that allow us to improve our service and to that extent, identify weaknesses, why you have brought here with advice and tips that you should not miss:
To begin let you know your business skating lessons, you can get started with the children of your friends, or friends of your children or let you know in nearby schools to your home, or you can also make yourself known online , opening a blog, or from your facebook.
Be sure to keep the attention of children and do not get bored, because otherwise the class you apart. To do this, you can do it is to propose dynamic classes, in which all participate. Encourage them throughout the process, this will keep your energy alive.
Organizes certain class times. It is usually recommended that the sessions do not exceed two hours of classes, since it is very likely that even before children get tired and abandon the practice.
Remember that classes should include a warm-up phase. First heating must be done without skates, then with them. Also at the end of each session you perform stretching exercises and muscle relaxation guided.
A good way to ensure the participation of all and correct learning process can be with the organization of children from their level of skating. This allows those who are starting, unencumber and abandon the process.
To maintain motivation and keep alive bored, you can use games to simultaneously perform suitable exercises according to the stage of the session. Cones will be very important as well as some short sticks, similar to those of softball.
Exercises and games should not take so long, be sure not last longer than 10 minutes. They can incorporate brake forms to be trained, among other processes necessary.
It is necessary that you try to repeat warnings to children, according to the conditions of space and others, such as avoid skidding on roads or streets as well as on uneven surfaces with stones, holes, oil, sand, water, etc.
Weaknesses with skating lessons
While teaching is a complex process that requires many strategies to keep attention, especially when it comes to children, these types of classes required further. Games to teach you incorporate exercises and time to be on both participate to avoid hurting themselves, so we recommend having not so many groups that allow you to be aware of every one of them.
Advantages of starting with skating lessons
points advantage of a business skating lessons are many and these can be divided into two types. On the one hand, the amount of benefits that skating can draw the attention of parents also is a sport that is appealing to children. On the other hand, we find that it is a very easy business to start, which does not require much money and demands, in fact, few starting conditions. Undoubtedly one of the best ideas if you have knowledge in this field.
Biggest success stories in skating lessons
At present we can find businesses dedicated to providing skating lessons in different categories, some larger in terms of number of practitioners, some others that specialize in some form in particular urban practices, among others. One highlight is that Roller Madrid, a platform that offers teachers skating in Madrid whose specialty is inline skating with skates freeskate, speed, aggressive, classic or fitness. Additional to that, hanging on his YouTube channel practices and tutorials that will allow be to the extent of stakeholders.
And secondly, we find Impulso Urban skating club offers a variety of recreational activities and practices that offer to the public a different way to practice accompanied skating. Within its class section it includes a space intensive summer classes, but also organizes other categories among which are group classes, classes for children, classes and classes Slalom hockey.
There are many options we have when launching a business and add a touch of distinction and innovation, either from the way that we practice, to include services and modality we handle. That is why we observe some of the same business sector in the market, it is an excellent way to analyze how they compete.
Sure many lovers find out skating children who look forward to your classes.
What do you hope to start?