Mount a Store’s Products Gluten-Free
The number of people who are allergic to gluten is increasing in our days. Having gluten intolerance is not something strange or out of the ordinary, but that celiac disease affects many people who must control their health with care not to consume foods containing gluten, a substance which is present in 70 percent of products that can be found in supermarkets. However, celiac patients are, on many occasions, in serious difficulties to find rich and varied foods that do not contain gluten, why open a store for gluten-free can be a business that can give you money?.
A store’s products gluten-free is a shop dedicated to the commercialization of food products without gluten dedicated to people who are prone to allergies, intolerant to gluten, a protein found in wheat, oats, spelt, kamut, barley, rye, spelt and triticale. There is currently no treatment to combat it, the only solution lies in the exclusion of the diet of some of the most common foods, such as bread, pasta, biscuits and pizza and other foods containing these grains or that has been in contact with them.
Top-selling products in a shop for gluten-free are biscuits gluten-free and free from wheat, donuts, cookies and many other baked products that adapt to people with any type of food allergy. Potential customers mainly for gluten-free store, are lactose intolerant people, or those who need or want to adjust their diet, such as people with diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, hypertension, athletes, and often don’t know precisely the most suitable products for their illnesses.
Here are a few tips to start your business:
- Staff you hire for your store for people with celiac disease must be informed and committed to the type of product you offer. The local should have the necessary characteristics of diet without gluten products.
- Make a list of what you need like transportation, equipment, furniture, kitchenware and so on.
- Each business line of gluten-free diet has a different promotion strategy. You must think about your customer.
- Looking for suppliers who are knowledgeable about gluten-free diet, their products must be of high quality and raw products packed with gluten-free certification.
- The main needs in a store for people with celiac disease are: having a greater range of products and be able to easily recommend to clients. Also, management of business costs are not particularly high.
- Consider the possibility of a limited size of the store, in fact, the rent amount to be paid to the owner of the premises can be quite high, while the staff costs, in many cases, are reduced to the same holder and you should pay for an assistant part time.
- You have to keep in mind that you can not fail when it’s a business of feeding, which offers gluten free products, because the consequences for a person with gluten intolerance that eat it, can be very serious.